By Julia Hao
Delight in a 3-course semi-buffet lunch at Hong Kong's swanky SuperGiant, located in the 5-star boutique Mira Moon, for just $19 per person, saving 32% off the original price.
Why we love it
- Kitchen is helmed by Spanish chef, Guillermo Delavault, and features Spanish fusion tapas
- Start off with soup of the day, appetizer buffet, choice of main course, and finish off with dessert and coffee or tea
- Main course choices include portobello mushroom burger with cheese, pan fried fish fillet with hollandaise sauce, yellow coconut curry with turkey served over Thai rice, or slow cooked oxtail in beef and red wine sauce
- Located on 3/F of the 5-star Mira Moon in Causeway Bay
- Hotel was featured in Business Traveler Asia-Pacific, CNN Travel, The Wall Street Journal, Hong Kong Tatler and Condé Nast Traveler
- A 5-minute walk from Causeway Bay MTR Station
Jul 13 - Aug 30, 2014
SuperGiant Tapas and Cocktail Bar
388 Jaffe Road, Mira Moon 3F
Hong Kong, ,
Tel: +852 2643 8875
- Soup of the Day
- Appetizer Buffet
- Portobello mushroom burger with french emmental cheese and roasted cayenne potatoes OR pan fried fish fillet with noisette potatoes and fava beans topped with hollandaise sause OR yellow coconut curry with turkey served over Thai rice, OR slow cooked oxtail in beef and red wine sauce
- Dessert of the Day
- Coffee OR Tea
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Monday, July 28, 2014. Vouchers can be redeemed for the semi-buffet lunch for one person at SuperGiant Monday to Saturday, starting immediately until August 30, 2014. Bookings are essential. Please book at least one day in advance and quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Lunch serves from 12pm to 2pm. Book by: August 15, 2014.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. No cancellations or amendments are permitted once booking is confirmed. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Dishes are subject to change based on the availability of seasonal ingredients.