By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a luxurious getaway for two at the 5-star Hotel Okura Macau for $335 per room per night. Save more than 50% off this exclusive offer that features unlimited breakfasts, afternoon teas and evening cocktails at Okura Lounge and access to the world’s largest sky pool.
Why we love it
- Two people can enjoy a luxurious one-night suite package at the 5-star Hotel Okura Macau for just $335
- Fully valued at $745, this exclusive offer is valid for Monday to Thursday night stays and includes meals, free Wi-Fi and more
- Stay in a massive 1,065 square-feet Superior Suite featuring steam shower, sauna and Jacuzzi bathtub
- Offer includes unlimited breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails for two people at Okura Lounge
- Enjoy one free 3-course set lunch or dinner for two at Terrace Restaurant
- Express check-in and check-out at Okura Lounge
- Receive access to the Grand Resort Deck, home of the world’s largest Skytop Wave Pool
- Features shuttle bus services to ferry pier, airport and main attractions in Macau
- This legendary hotel was named a “Four-Star Hotel” by Forbes Travel Guide 2013
- Recipient of a TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence
- Add $40 for Friday or Sunday night stays, with all of the benefits stated above
Hotel Okura Macau
Avenida Marginal Flor de Lotus
Tel: +853 8883 3838
What's included & when
- Aug 08, 2013 - Nov 07, 2013
- The offer includes the following:
- - One night's accommodation in a Superior Suite with in-room steam shower, sauna & Jacuzzi bath
- - One 3-course set lunch OR dinner for 2 at Terrace Restaurant (once per room per stay)
- - Unlimited breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails for two people at Okura Lounge
- - Express check-in and check-out at Okura Lounge
- - VIP welcome amenities
- - Access to the Grand Resort Deck, home of the world’s largest sky pool
- - Access to gymnasium and indoor swimming pool
- - Free Wi-Fi throughout the property
- - Free local calls in room
- - Shuttle bus service to pier, airport and main attractions in Macau
- This offer is valid for Monday to Thursday night stays, starting September 1 until November 7, 2013. Add $40 for Friday and Sunday night stays with all of the benefits stated above.
- Designed with Japanese leaf and cherry blossom motifs, each elegant superior suite is furnished with modern amenities like flat screen TVs, iPod docks, Nespresso coffee Machines and private steam rooms, saunas and Jacuzzi bathtubs.
- A member of the Japanese luxury group Okura Hotels & Resorts, Okura Macau is located in the Galaxy Macau Resort, a complex erected in Macau's Cotai Area. The adjacent resort area features a casino, a pool, a fitness center, a spa and other facilities. It is 10 minutes by car from Macau Ferry Terminal.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Monday August 19, but could sell out before. When you are ready to go, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays on Monday to Thursday, from September 1 to November 7, 2013. Friday and Sunday night vouchers can be purchased for $375 each. Offer is not available on Saturdays. Blackout dates: September 19- 20, September 30 - October 7, 2013. Booking redemption period starts from August 12. Please book by email at least 3 days in advance and the hotel will reply within 5 working days. Book by: October 7, 2013.
Offer is non-refundable. Change of check-in guest's name, amendments or cancellation of bookings are not allowed or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no-show. Rate is for single or double occupancy. All prices include taxes. No cash value or cash back. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child under age 12 (with existing bedding). Extra adult costs MOP$ 750 per night plus 15% tax and service charge. Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 11am.
Set menu is limited to once per room per stay. For Sunday night stays, complimentary set menu can only be redeemed for lunch on the next day (Monday).