By Travelzoo Staff
Stay at the luxurious design hotel The Mira Hong Kong for just $245 per room night, saving more than $115 off regular prices.
Why we love it
- Stay at the award-winning The Mira Hong Kong for just $245 per night for two, saving more than 32% off regular rates
- Guaranteed double-upgrade to a "Parkview Room" overlooking Kowloon Park
- Enjoy daily buffet breakfast at Yamm restaurant (Reg. $70 for two)
- Receive one welcome drink at Room One lounge per person (Reg. $26 for two), and in-room welcome snacks for two
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary "My Mobile" phone service for free local calls
- Free access to MiraSpa facilities including infinity-edge pool, fitness center and heat experience zone
- Exclusive 30% off spa treatments at MiraSpa (for a la carte treatments before 5pm, Monday to Thursday only)
- Rooms feature complimentary mini-bar replenished daily with non-alcoholic drinks
- Guestrooms are designed by renowned lifestyle guru Colin Cowie
- Hotel guests can choose from four unique color schemes and extensive pillow choices such as goose down or lavender-filled
- Rooms include iPod dock, 40-inch flat-screen TV and rainshower
- Located along the vibrant Nathan Road and just a 5-minute walk to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station
- Named a "Hot New Hotel 2010" by Travel Agent Magazine, "Most Interesting Hotels of 2012" by Oyster.com, and "Best Designed Boutique Hotels of China" at the China Hotel Starlight Awards
- Time Out Hong Kong named Yamm one of the "Top 10 Buffets in Town," and Chinese restaurant Cuisine Cuisine has a prestigious 1 Michelin Star
- Upgrade to a Spa Suite with in-room jacuzzi bath and steam bath for just $426 per night for two, with extras including a 60-minute spa treatment for two
The Mira Hong Kong
118 Nathan Road
Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong, China
Tel: 011 852 2368 1111
What's included & when
- Jun 19, 2013 - Aug 31, 2013
- Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, this offer for two people includes all of the following:
- - One night's double-upgraded accommodation to a Parkview Room
- - Daily Buffet breakfast at Yamm for two people (reg. $70 for two)
- - One welcome drink at Room One lounge per person (reg. $26 for two)
- - Enjoy In-room welcome snacks for two
- - Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- - Complimentary "My Mobile" phone service for incoming and outgoing local calls, within and outside the hotel (Reg. HKD5 per call from room)
- - Free access to MiraSpa facilities including infinity-edge pool, fitness center and heat experience zone
- - 30% off for spa treatments at MiraSpa (for treatments before 5pm on Monday to Thursday only)
- - Complimentary mini-bar filled with non-alcoholic drinks with daily replenishment
- Opt for a Club City Room for just HKD400 per night (payable direct) with all Club Benefits including access to Club Lounge, all day beverages and evening hors d'oeuvres.
- Upgrade to a luxurious Spa Suite for just $426, saving more than 35% off regular rates with all of the above inclusions (excluding breakfast, which can be added for just HK200 for two) plus a 60-minute spa treatment in a VIP suite for two at MiraSpa (subject to availability).
- The Mira Hong Kong is an award-winning luxury design hotel centrally located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Contemporary guestrooms designed by renowned lifestyle guru Colin Cowie offer four different color schemes for guests to choose from. Room amenities include an iPod dock and a 40-inch flat-screen TV, plus luxurious rainshowers in the bathroom. The hotel underwent a complete renovation and re-branding in 2009 and was named a "Most Interesting Hotel of 2012" by Oyster.com and "Best Designed Boutique Hotels of China" at the China Hotel Starlight Awards.
- The hotel features 7 dining options including the One Michelin-starred Cuisine Cuisine. The on-site MiraSpa was awarded "Urban Spa of the Year" at the Asia Spa Awards and "Best New Spa" by HK Magazine in 2010. Located on Nathan Road, the hotel is surrounded by shopping malls and restaurants. Public transportation is within easy reach, as Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station is just a 5-minute walk away and the Star Ferry Pier is a 10-minute journey on foot.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday June 26. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from June 19 to August 31, 2013. Blackout dates: August 23-24 (for Parkview Room only). Book by: August 1.
Offer is non-refundable; no amendments or cancellations allowed, or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Please state your room color preference (red, green, silver, purple) at time of booking. Reservation and room color preference are subject to availability.