By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can enjoy a luxurious short break and stay at the 5-star Hotel Okura Macau starting from $245 per room, per night. Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, this offer saves up to 49% off normal rates.
Why we love it
- For just $245 per night, two people can enjoy a luxurious one-night suite package at the 5-star Hotel Okura Macau
- Fully valued at $480, this offer is valid for Monday to Thursday night stays and includes meals, in-room Wi-Fi and more
- Stay in a massive 1,065 square-feet Junior Suite, featuring steam shower and Jacuzzi bath
- Offer includes unlimited breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktail for two people at Okura Lounge
- Enjoy complimentary dim sum lunch, set lunch or set dinner for two at Terrace Restaurant
- Guests will receive access to the Grand Resort Deck, home of the world’s largest sky pool
- Express check-in and check-out at Okura Lounge
- Includes shuttle bus service to ferry pier, airport and main attractions in Macau
- Add just $25 for Friday or Sunday night stays, with all of the benefits stated above
- Upgrade to a Superior Suite with in-room steam shower, sauna and Jacuzzi, and a set of cup cake for just additional $40
- Offer is valid on selected days during Easter weekend with limited avialability
Hotel Okura Macau
Avenida Marginal Flor de Lotus
Tel: +853 8883 3838
What's included & when
- Mar 20, 2013 - Jun 28, 2013
- The offer includes:
- - One night's accommodation in a Junior Suite with in-room steam shower & Jacuzzi bath
- - Chinese Dim Sum Lunch for 2 OR Lunch OR Dinner for 2 at Terrace Restaurant (reg. $60 for two)
- - Express check-in and check-out at Okura Lounge
- - Unlimited breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktail for two people at Okura Lounge
- - Access to the Grand Resort Deck, home of the world’s largest sky pool
- - Access to gymnasium and indoor swimming pool
- - Free in-room Wi-Fi
- - Free local calls in room
- - Shuttle bus service to pier, airport and main attractions in Macau
- This offer is valid for Monday to Thursday night stays. Add $25 for Friday or Sunday night stays, with all of the benefits stated above.
- Add $40 to upgrade to a Superior Suite with steam shower, sauna and Jacuzzi for Monday to Thursday night stays; add $63 for Friday or Sunday night stays. Receive one complimentary cupcake set at Nagomi Lobby Bar & Lounge (one set per room, value at $15).
- A member of the Japanese luxury group Okura Hotels & Resorts, Okura Macau is located in the Galaxy Macau Resort, a large-scale complex erected in Macau's Cotai Area. The adjacent resort area features a casino, a pool, a fitness center, a spa and other facilities. It is 10 minutes by car from Macau Ferry Terminal.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday March 27, but could sell out before. When you are ready to go, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays on Monday to Thursday, from March 25 to June 28, 2013. Blackout dates: April 28 - May 3, 2013. Booking redemption period starts from March 21. Please book by email at least 3 days in advance. Book by: May 31, 2013.
Offer is non-refundable. Change of check-in guest's name, amendments or cancellation of bookings are not allowed. Maximum occupancy is 2 adult and 1 child under age of 12 (with existing bedding). Rate is for single or double occupancy. All prices include taxes. No cash value or cash back. Credit card guarantee required. Check-in time: 3:00pm; check-out time: 11:00am. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.
Dim sum lunch to be redeemed on check-out date only, not applicable on Apr 4, May 17 and Jun 12. For stays longer than one night, dim sum lunch can only be redeemed once a day, excluding check-in date. Set lunch or dinner at Terrace Restaurant: For Sunday stays, dinner to be redeemed on check-in date and lunch to be redeemed on the next day; for Friday stays, lunch or dinner to be redeemed on check-in date only. For stays longer than one night, set meals can only be redeemed once a day. Lunch sets are not available on March 29 due to private event.