By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can enjoy a deluxe Macau getaway at Grand Emperor Hotel for just $140 per room per night. Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, this early bird offer is valid until July and saves up to 44% off normal rates.
Why we love it
- Stay at the 4-star Grand Emperor Hotel for just $140 per night, saving 44% off regular rates
- This exclusive offer for two people is valid for Monday to Thursday night stays and includes guaranteed room upgrade, breakfast buffet for two, in-room Wi-Fi and more
- The Winsor lounge is famous for its "Molecular Drinks" and panoramic view of the city
- Guests are greeted along the "Golden Pathway" at the hotel lobby, which is composed of 78 bars of 999.9 fine pure gold
- The daily staged ceremony of "Changing of the Guard" at the hotel entrance is a popular photo attraction in Macau
- Features shuttle bus services to ferry pier, airport and Portas do Cerco (China Border)
- Offer is valid for most of the Hong Kong public holidays thru July
- Add $144-$156 for Friday, Saturday night or Easter weekend stays with all of the benefits stated above
Grand Emperor Hotel
288 Avenida Comercial De Macau
Tel: +853 8986 7811
What's included & when
- Feb 20, 2013 - Jul 15, 2013
- The offer includes:
- - One night's upgraded accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- - Breakfast buffet for two at The Royal Kitchen (valued at $41)
- - Two welcome drinks at The Winsor (valued at $15)
- - Complimentary in-room mini bar (2 cans of beers & 2 cans of coke)
- - Free in-room Wi-Fi
- - HKD100 ($13) Spa Voucher (one per room night)
- - Shuttle bus services to ferry pier, airport and Portas do Cerco (China Border)
- - Service charge and tax included
- This offer is valid for Monday to Thursday night stays from February 24 to July 15, 2013. Add $144-$156 for Friday, Saturday night and Easter weekend stays with all of the benefits stated above.
- The deluxe Grand Emperor Hotel is located along Avenida Comercial De Macau, beside Yaohan Department Store. Nearby attractions include Senado Square, Ruins of St. Paul's Cathedral, Fortaleza do Monte (Monte Forte) and Leal Senado (Municipal Council). It features 3 dining options, a casino, a spa and a fitness center. Guests are greeted along the "Golden Pathway" at the hotel lobby, which is composed of 78 bars of 999.9 fine pure gold, each weighing one kilogram and embossed with a unique number.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday February 27, but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for Sunday to Thursday night stays, from February 24 until July 15, 2013. Blackout dates: March 29-31, April 30 to May 2. Add $104 for Friday night and March 29 & 31 night stays; add $156 for Saturday nights and March 30 night stay. Please book by email at least 3 days in advance. Subject to availability. Book by: July 1, 2013.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellation of bookings are not allowed. Rate is for single or double occupancy. All prices include taxes. No cash value or cash back. Credit card guarantee required. Check-in time: 2:00pm; check-out time: 12:00noon. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults with one child under age of 12 with existing bedding. Add HKD345 for extra bed (without breakfast) and add MOP80 for breakfast buffet per additional guest.