By Travelzoo Staff
Visit Macau for a short break and stay at the 5-Star Hotel Okura Macau for just $168 per room per night for two people. Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, this offer saves up to 34% off normal rates.
Why we love it
- For just $168 per night, two people can enjoy a luxurious stay at the 5-star Hotel Okura Macau
- Originally $254, this offer is valid for Monday to Thursday night stays and includes in-room Wi-Fi, F&B discounts and more
- Guests will receive access to the Grand Resort Deck, home of the world’s largest sky pool
- Enjoy buy-one-get-one free buffet breakfast at Terrace Restaurant
- Includes shuttle bus service to ferry pier, airport and main attractions in Macau
- Add just $24 or $63 for Sunday or Friday night stays, respectively, with all of the benefits stated above
- Add $28 to choose a complimentary meal for two among 4 Okura signature options
Hotel Okura Macau
Avenida Marginal Flor de Lotus
Tel: +853 8883 3838
What's included & when
- Jan 08, 2013 - Apr 19, 2013
- The offer includes:
- - One night's accommodation in Deluxe Room
- - Free in-room Wi-Fi
- - Access to the Grand Resort Deck, home of the world’s largest sky pool*, with free daily activities
- - Use of fitness center, heated lap pool and Jacuzzi
- - Free shuttle bus service to pier, airport and main attractions in Macau
- - Buy-one-get-one free buffet breakfast at Terrace Restaurant (reg. $26 per adult)
- - Buy-one-get-one free voucher for The Crystal Piano
- - 20% off house wine at Terrace Restaurant or The Crystal Piano
- - Service charge and tax included
- This offer is valid for Monday to Thursday night stays, starting January 15 until April 19, 2013. Add $24 for Sunday night stays and add $63 for Friday night stays, with all of the benefits stated above.
- Add just $28 to upgrade your stay to include one of the following Okura signature dining options:
- 1. 3-course lunch for two at Terrace Restaurant (valued at $55)
- 2. 3-course dinner for two at Terrace Restaurant (valued at $55)
- 3. Unlimited buffet breakfast, afternoon tea, eventing cocktail and snacks for two at the Executive Lounge (valued at $60)
- 4. Wagashi Macau high-tea set and welcome cake for two (valued at $54)
- A member of the Japanese luxury group Okura Hotels & Resorts, Okura Macau is located in the Galaxy Macau Resort, a large-scale complex erected in Macau's Cotai Area. The adjacent resort area features a casino, a pool, a fitness center, a spa and other facilities. It is 10 minutes by car from Macau Ferry Terminal.
- *Certain facilities are under maintenance in January and February. Please contact hotel for more details.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday January 16, but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays on Sunday to Thursday or Friday, from January 15 until April 19, 2013. Blackout dates: January 18, February 9-17, March 28-31, April 4-6, 2013. Booking period starts from January 10. When you are ready to make your reservation, download and complete the reservation form as instructed on the voucher, email the hotel and mention the Travelzoo voucher at least 3 days in advance. Please include the choice of "buy-1-get-1-free buffet breakfast offer" in the reservation form, offer cannot be redeemed at check-in counter. Book by April 1, 2013.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellation of bookings are not allowed. Rate is for single or double occupancy. All prices include taxes. No cash value or cash back. Credit card guarantee required. Check-in time: 3:00pm; check-out time: 11:00am. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults with one child under age of 12 with existing bedding.