By Ashley Yeo
Indulge in bona fide cultural traditions of Cambodia at the luxurious 5-star Park Hyatt Siem Reap. For just $39, kick start the day with a refreshing Afternoon Tea for two people, or, choose to savor a delectable Cambodian dinner fare with cultural dance performances after, for just $69 for two.
Why we love it
- Begin your epicurean escape with an exquisite Afternoon Tea menu featuring rice paper rolls with peanut sauce, warm scones with clotted cream and more at The Living Room
- Pamper yourself and unwind as you dine at the ritzy hotel, a Certificate of Excellence 2014 winner on TripAdvisor
- Cited as Best New Food Hotels in 2014 on Conde Nast Traveler US Hot List
- Savor an Authentic Cambodian Dinner fare for just $69 for two people, and relish in the taste of the 5-course degustation menu at The Dining Room, including dishes like grilled beef salad and seafood amok in curry paste
- Fodor's praises the restaurant for its "refined ambiance"
- Witness true Cambodian tradition as you dine, with five different performances of classic Cambodian dances, most of which are excerpts of the Hindu epic "Ramayana"
- A short distance away from the renowned 12th Century ruins of Angkor, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Offer valid now through March 2015
Jul 02, 2014 - Mar 31, 2015
Park Hyatt Siem Reap
Tel: +855 6321 1234
- For $39, sample the Afternoon Tea menu for two which includes the following:
- Chicken curry puffs
- Sandwiches & others
- Soft roll, egg salad
- Finger sandwiches
- Rice paper rolls, peanut sauce
- Chocolate Brownies
- Seasonal fruit tarlets
- Refillable Coffee and Tea
- For $69, a 5-course Authentic Cambodian Dinner menu for two people is available
- Dinner also includes five different performances of classic Cambodian dances at the romantic Courtyard Garden from 7:30 to 8:30 pm, Tuesdays and Fridays only
Enhance your paradisal experience at the 5-star Park Hyatt Siem Reap with a soothing 90-minute massage for just $119 for two
, and receive complimentary pool access, plus, a free smoothie at The Glasshouse Deli. Patisserie. Click here
for more details.
The fine print
Vouchers are valid for use from July 2 through March 31, 2015. Afternoon Tea menu is available from 2pm to 5pm daily, and the authentic Cambodian Dinner for two is served nightly from 6pm to 10pm, December 24, 25 and 31, 2014 and January 1, 2015. Traditional dance performances are available at the Courtyard from 7.30pm tp 8.30pm every Tuesday and Friday. Bookings are subject to availability and we strongly suggest booking as soon as possible to secure your desired dining date. Book by:March 1, 2015.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments must be made two days prior to dining to avoid voucher forfeiture. All bookings and amendments are subject to availability. Dress code is smart casual. No flip-flops, no athletic apparel, no torn clothing and no backpacks. Long trousers, closed shoes and no sleeveless tops for gentlemen. For ladies, no denim shorts. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Both offers are valid for two people.