By Kate McFarlane
Stay at the 5-star Hyatt Regency Kinabalu in Malaysian Borneo for just $369 for two people, saving more than 40% off regular rates. Featuring daily breakfast, a massage and more, this exclusive package is valid all the way through September.
Why we love it
- Exclusive offer for two people includes accommodation in a city-view King Room
- Enjoy daily breakfast for two people at Tanjung Ria Cafe (reg. $14 per person, per day)
- One complimentary 30-minute Foot Reflexology massage per room, per stay at Avantang Spa (a $30 value; advanced reservation required)
- 24 hours of free in-room Internet (reg. $19)
- Take 15% off food at all restaurants except Shenanigans Pub (excludes beverages)
- Upgrade to a Sea View Room and pay just $30 extra per night
- Centrally located near the popular night market and historic sights, and only 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Hotel fronts the South China Sea and has views of the islands of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- Onsite amenities include outdoor swimming pool, gym and Avantang Spa
- Top nearby attractions include Tanjung Aru Beach and Mount Kinabalu, the highest peak in Southeast Asia
- Luxurious King Rooms feature LCD TVs, DVD players and rainshowers
Hyatt Regency Kinabalu
Jalan Datuk Salleh Sulong
Kota Kinabalu, 88991
Tel: 0060 88 22 1234
What's included & when
- Valid for stays May 8 - September 30, 2014
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- 3 nights' accommodation in a city-view King Room
- Daily breakfast for two people (reg. $14 per person, per day)
- 24 hours' free in-room Internet ($19 value)
- One 30-minute foot reflexology massage PER ROOM, per stay at Avantang Spa (reg. $30, subject to availability and advanced booking)
- 15% off food at all restaurants except Shenanigans Pub (excludes beverages)
- Extra nights available for just $123 each
- Ugrade to a Sea View Room for just $30 extra per night to enjoy stunning views over the South China Sea and Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
The fine print
When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from May 8 through September 30, 2014. Blackout dates: May 17-18, 25-27. Please note: There is a peak season surcharge of US$50 per night payable directly to the hotel for stays between July 1 and August 30, 2014. Book by: September 1.
Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least 7 days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Limit one massage per room, per stay; treatment is subject to availability and must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. No refunds on unused items.
Rooms subject to availability. Rate is based on twin share; maximum occupancy is 3 people. Children under 11 stay free with rollaway or existing bedding, including breakfast. Rollaway bed for a third adult is MYR 155 payable directly to the hotel, including breakfast. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.