By Kar Tim Chua
Unwind with a blissful spa package at the luxurious Banyan Tree Spa Bangkok, named "Best Spa in the World" by UK's Daily Telegraph, at just $90 per person. Inclusive of a 60-minute massage and a scrumptious dim sum lunch buffet at the acclaimed Bai Yun Restaurant, this exclusive offer saves 46% off the regular cost.
Why we love it
- Part of award-winning spa group, Banyan Tree Spa, which was named "Best Luxury Spa Group" at the prestigious World Luxury Spa Awards for three consecutive years since 2012
- Features extensive facilities and highly-skilled therapists formally trained in Banyan Tree Spa Academies
- Loosen up with your choice of a 60-minute massage from the spa menu
- Also comes with a 30-minute Calm Time, inclusive of a welcome foot bath, post-treatment refreshments and herbal drink
- Elle UK praises the 5-star spa is "the reason so many guests seek out Banyan Tree Bangkok" and the experience is "transformational"
- Named "Best Overseas Urban Day Spa" by Condé Nast Traveler
- Dine on a dim sum lunch buffet at Bai Yun Restaurant, recognized as one of "Best Restaurants in Thailand" by Thailand Tatler this year
- Located on the 60/F of the luxury hotel, the chic restaurant offers a sweeping view of Bangkok and over 30 dim sum choices
- Upgrade to a 90-minute massage package for just $19 extra
Jul 09, 2014 - Jan 31, 2015
Banyan Tree Spa Bangkok
21/100 South Sathorn Road
Tel: +66 2 679 1052
- 60-minute body massage from the spa menu
- 30-minute pre- and post-treatment Calm Time, inclusive of a welcome foot bath, herbal drink and refreshments
- Dim sum lunch buffet at Bai Yun Restaurant
Upgrade to a 90-minute massage package for just $109 per person, inclusive of a 90-minute massage (excluding Signature Master Therapist), 30-minute Calm Time and dim sum lunch buffet.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by August 1 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for treatments from 9am to 10pm daily starting from July 12, 2014 through January 31, 2015. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. When you are ready to make your booking, please contact Banyan Tree Spa Bangkok at least 3 days in advance and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Blackout dates: December 20, 2014 to January 7, 2015. Dim sum lunch buffet serves from 11:30am till 2:30pm. Book by: January 15, 2015.
Please note that dim sum lunch buffet at Bai Yun Restaurant does not include any drinks. Additional order made at the restaurant will be charged an additional 10% service fee.
The voucher is valid for one person. Massage options do not include Signature Master Therapist. Any cancellation or changes must be made within 24 hours. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests do not show up. Treatment time of late arrival guests will be shortened based on the time they arrive. Rates include service charge. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Limit of one voucher per visit per person. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.