By Ashley Yeo
Discover Phuket's hidden treasures with a one-day luxury boat cruise from River Rovers for just $95 per person, and enjoy savings of more than 49% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- See a different side of Phuket while swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the clear waters of Chalong Bay on the popular One-day Hidden Treasures of Chalong Bay/Monkey Jungle Cruise
- Explore the island's untouched mangroves, jungles, secluded islands and sandy beaches
- Engage in some light tackle fishing and wildlife exploration (monkey feeding and bird watching) on this "off-the-beaten-track cruise"
- Savor a scrumptious Thai lunch spread and other snacks while on board the luxury "Pitta" cruiser
- Visit local Thai and Sea Gypsy Villages
- River Rovers ranks #9 for Chalong activities on TripAdivsor, with nearly unanimous "Excellent" reviews
- Safe, eco-friendly cruises that sail in protected waters at all times
- Available seven days a week
- Choose to discover Phang Nga Bay instead on the One-day Phang Nga Through the Backdoor Tour, and marvel at the beauty of natural caves, hongs and karsts
Jul 02, 2014 - Nov 30, 2014
River Rovers Eco Tours
1/16 Moo 9 Chaofa Rd
Tel: +66 89 875 8691
- For $95 per person choose from the following itineraries:
- One-day Hidden Treasures of Chalong Bay/Monkey Jungle Cruise
- Luxury "Pitta" Cruiser
- Swim, snorkel and kayak in the clear waters and explore mangroves, jungles, secluded islands and sandy beaches of Chalong Bay
- Light Tackle Fishing
- Scrumptious Thai Lunch spread onboard the boat
- Cold snacks, fresh fruit, coffee/tea, soft drinks, water and beer available onboard all day
- Local Thai and Sea Gypsy Villages visit
- Wildlife exploration (monkey feeding and bird watching)
- Full accident insurance coverage
- One-day Phang Nga Through the Backdoor Tour
- Cruise on luxury longtail boats to breathtaking limestone cliffs of Phang Nga Bay
- Swim, snorkel and kayak and explore natural hongs, karsts, caves and wildlife within
- Cruise past fish farms and stopover at local Thai village of Khlong Khian
- Experience the famous James Bond Island and Wai La Island
- Seafood lunch for ONE at Gypsy Village (Kho Pan Yee) on stilts
- Cold snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks, water and beer available onboard all day
- Full accident insurance coverage
The fine print
Vouchers are valid for use from now through November 30, 2014. No blackout dates. When you are ready to book, contact River Rovers Eco Tours at least three days in advance and mention your name, desired tour dates and Travelzoo voucher number. All tours start at 9am; please arrive 5-minutes prior to departure. Subject to availability. We strongly suggest booking as soon as possible to secure your desired tour date. Book by: November 1.
Please note: Tour itineraries are subject to change due to tides and inclement weather; guests can either choose to have a refund or reschedule tour to another date in the event of inclement weather.
Offer is non-refundable. All bookings and amendments are subject to availability. Voucher subject to forfeiture for missed tours. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Voucher must be printed out, presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Rate is based on per person pricing but all tours require a minimum of six participants (maximum ten people) per charter to operate.