By Travelzoo Staff
Treat yourself to a 2-course dining experience at Scarlett Restaurant and pay just $91 for two people.
Why we love it
- Dine in style at Scarlett Restaurant in The Rocks and pay just $91 for two people
- Including your choice of any two courses from the menu, this deal saves 37% off what you regularly pay for a meal at this well-reviewed Sydney dining establishment
- Travelzoo subscribers who book this deal will also receive a bottle Bancroft Ridge Estate wine
- Set on the site of Sydney’s first hospital, Scarlett Restaurant provides a unique combination of heritage charm and modern furnishing
- Menu highlights include twice cooked caramelised pork belly with pickled rhubarb, crackling and baby watercress; lamb back strap with green olive crust, white polenta and roast cherry tomatoes jus; and pan fried king salmon with globe artichokes two ways and parmesan custard
- On the dessert menu, the warm chocolate and red wine cake and the mandarin tiramisu are sure to appeal to those with a sweet tooth
- Scarlett Restaurant also offers free Wi-Fi to all its customers
- Available for dinner seven days a week
Oct 10, 2012 - Jan 31, 2013
Scarlett Restaurant - Harbour Rocks Hotel
34 Harrington Street
Tel: +61 2 8220 9999
- Saving you 37% off what you would regularly pay to dine at this well-reviewed restaurant, this deal also includes a bottle of wine.
- With a choice of two courses, here are some of our favorites from the dinner menu:
- -Beetroot and fig tart, Meredith goats curd, red wine syrup
- -Duck liver parfait, kumquat compote, brioche
- -Twice cooked caramelized pork belly, pickled rhubarb, crackling, baby watercress
- -Beef fillet café de Paris butter, hand cut chips, watercress salad
- -Lamb back strap, green olive crust, white polenta, roast cherry tomatoes jus
- -Pan fried king salmon, globe artichokes two ways, parmesan custard
- -Warm chocolate and red wine cake, poached pear, vanilla ice cream, ganache
- -Mandarin tiramisu, mascarpone ice cream
- -Semolina pudding, vanilla poached quinces, walnut crumble
- Set on the site of Sydney’s first hospital, Scarlett Restaurant is modern and comfortable while still retaining the heritage charm that defines Sydney’s oldest suburb.
- Opening up onto the historic Nurses Walk, the restaurant is open seven days a week.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner seven days a week. Valid for reservations starting October 15 until January 31, 2013. Bookings are essential by phone or email within 48 hours in advance of booking and are subject to availability. No Dimmi bookings accepted. Not valid for group bookings or on special events. Please quote your voucher number at time of booking. Book by: December 20
Blackout dates: November 6; December 25-26, 31 ; January 1, 25-27. Voucher is valid for two people. Maximum of two vouchers per booking (4 people max). Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.