By Li Ying Lee
Indulge in a 4-Course Western dinner for two and take in the regal splendor of Beijing's Aman at Summer Palace, a Forbes Travel Guide 4-star award-winner, for $145. This exclusive offer from The Grill is fully valued at $243.
Why we love it
- Endorsed with a Forbes Travel Guide 4-star award
- The award-winning restaurant specializes in grilled-to-order prime cuts of meat and seafood
- A former imperial retreat next to Beijing's Summer Palace, the Ming-inspired resort was voted to Conde Nast Traveler's 2011 "Gold List"
- Influenced by traditional Chinese architecture, the interiors reflect the courtyard style of the Summer Palace with a dignified ambience throughout
- Guests can access the World Heritage Summer Palace through a private entrance
Dec 2, 2013 - Feb 28, 2014
Aman at Summer Palace, Beijing
1 Gongmenqian Street,
Beijing, China, 100091
Tel: +86 10 5987 9999
- Pumpkin soup with chestnut chunks
- Iceberg and blue cheese salad with smoked bacon, tomatoes, candied walnuts and chives
- Signature Surf and Turf Platter (for sharing) with Australian beef tenderloin, Austrian lamb chops, king prawns and marrow bones served with assorted grilled vegetables, hand cut french fries and black peppercorn sauce
- Selection of 5 desserts (for sharing)
- Brewed coffee or a selection of fine teas
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Monday, December 16 but could sell out earlier. Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner only, 7 nights a week until February 28, 2014. Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least 2 days in advance. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Tables are subject to availability and are on a first-come-first-serve basis. Dinner serves from 6pm until 10pm. Book by: February 26, 2014
Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Each voucher can only be redeemed once. The Grill has the final interpretation of this offer. Please note: Aman at Summer Palace is about 35-45 minutes from the Beijing City Center by car.