By Travelzoo Staff
For just $65, two people can enjoy a delectable 4-course Spanish dinner at Pata Negra, named "Shanghai's Best Wine Bar" by That's Shanghai and City Weekend. Saving 37% off regular prices, this special menu features two appetizers, one main course, one dessert and one soft drink per person.
Why we love it
- Indulge in a sumptuous 4-course Spanish dinner at Pata Negra in Shanghai for just $65 for 2
- Saving 37% off regular prices, this exclusive deal features two appetizers, one main course, one dessert and one soft drink per person
- The restaurant is a flagship ham lounge that features the exclusive Joselito Gran Reserva Iberian ham
- Joselito is an ingredient championed by world-famous chefs like Ferran Adria and Joel Robuchon
- Start with a shared appetizer platter featuring marinated olives, ham croquetas, octopus gallego and an assortment of cured meats and cheese
- Guests can choose between the Cold Gazapacho Andaluz soup, Tomato Salad or Pata Negra Caesar Salad for their second appetizer
- Main course choices include the Pan-Fried Spicy King Prawns, Steak with Idiazabal Melted Cheese or Pizza with Joselito Shoulder Ham
- End your meal with the decadent Sweet Trio for sharing, a selection of sweet treats like Crema Catalana, Panna Cotta and Chocolate Pavé
- A third person may join for an additional $33
- The restaurant's stylish, exposed-brick décor showcases a warm atmosphere with subtle edginess
- That's Shanghai and City Weekend named Pata Negra Shanghai's "Best Wine Bar"
Oct 23, 2013 - Dec 20, 2013
Pata Negra Shanghai
No.913 villa Julu Road
Tel: +86 21-54032976
- Travelzoo guests can savor the following:
- Starter (to share)
- -Selection of Pata Negra Appetizers (Marinated Olives, Ham Croquetas, Octopos Gallego, Assortment of Cured Meat and Cheese)
- Appetizer (choose one per person)
- -Cold Gazpacho Andaluz Soup
- -Tomatito Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Basil and Mozzarella Pearls
- -Pata Negra Caesar Salad with Croutons, Cripsy Parmesan Cheese and Dry Joselito Ham
- Main Course (choose one per person)
- - Gambas al'Ajillo (Pan-Fried Spicy King Prawns with Garlic and Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- -Steak A La Minute with Idiazabal Melted Cheese, Roasted Potatoes and Fried Zucchini
- -Pizza with Joselito Shoulder Ham, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella
- Dessert (to share)
- -Sweet Trio (Crema Catalana, Panna Cotta with Berries, Chocolate Pavé with Ginger Cream Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream)
- Guests also receive one soft drink each. Wine or Sangria are available at RMB 58 per glass (reg. RMB 78). A third person may also join the meal for an additional $33.
- Pata Negra is a wine and cocktail lounge inspired by Spanish art, music, food and wine culture. Its signature item is the Joselito Gran Reserva Iberian ham that has been cured for 36 months and comes from acorn-fed Iberian pigs. Known for its soft, dewy fattiness and nutty complexity, the ham has won over the hearts of tops chefs like Ferran Adria and Joel Robuchon.
- The menu also features a well-composed wine list from top Spanish wine regions as well as authentic and creative cocktails, including a ham-and-melon Martini featuring ham-infused vodka that highlights the restaurant's star ingredient.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Friday, November 1, 2013 . Vouchers can be redeemed at Pata Negra from October 25 through December 20, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Call Pata Negra at +86 21 5403 2976 to book by phone between 11.30am - 9pm at least 2 days in advance. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Book by: December 18.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Voucher for one person can only be used in conjunction with the 2-person voucher.