By Travelzoo Staff
Prego at the Westin Bund Center was named one of Shanghai's Best Restaurants by Shanghai Tatler and was named "Golden Ganla Restaurant in Shanghai" by Restaurant Review Magazine. The restaurant is now offering Travelzoo subscribers a 4-course dinner for two for $80, saving 53% off the regular cost of this special chef's menu.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 4-course dinner for two people with a glass of Prosecco at Prego, Westin Bund Center in Shanghai, for $80 instead of $170
Executive Chef Stefano De Geronimo has more than 20 years' experience in the world's finest luxury properties and Italian fine dining institutions
Chef De Geronimo was named "Master Chef" and "Executive Chef" by the Italian Association of Chefs, and is a "Master Chef in Italian Cuisine" for the Accademia Barilla
Shanghai Tatler named Prego "One of the Best Restaurants in Shanghai" and Restaurant Review Magazine named it "Golden Ganla Restaurant in Shanghai"
Each diner receives one glass of Prosecco, pasta or pizza, main course, dessert, coffee/tea and macaroons
Main course highlights include Australian veal bone marrow ossobuco, and bread-and salt-crusted sea bass
Enjoy desserts like homemade fruit sherbets
- Located on the second floor of the Westin Bund Center, Prego features an open kitchen and counter seating for foodies to watch the transformation of fine ingredients to delectable entrées.
The restaurant is decorated in coffee-colored wood, with modern glass sculptures and a whimsical, Italian-themed mural
Sep 03, 2013 - Nov 02, 2013
The Westin Bund Center Shanghai
Level 2, The Westin Bund Center
88 Henan Central Road
- Here's what you can expect:
- -A glass of Prosecco per person
- -Pan-seared pepper tuna salad with romaine lettuce, capers, kalamata olives and lemon dressing
- -Potato gnocchi with tomato-mozzarella filling, smoked salmon and vodka cream sauce
- -Pizza with shaved ham, mushroom, roasted bell peppers, rucola and parmesan cheese
- -Australian bobby veal bone marrow ossobuco with mashed potato, pickled baby carrots and sautéed broccolini
- -Bread- and salt-crusted sea bass, steamed new potatoes, baby fennel, lemon butter sauce and organic sprouts
- -Selection of homemade fruit sherbets on the 'cube'
- -Coffee, Tea, petit four and macaroons
- This offer is valid six nights a week, subject to availability, until November 2, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday September 11 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner six nights a week, starting immediately until November 2, 2013. Dinner is served from 6:00pm - 10:30pm daily (excluding Thursdays). Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least 2 days in advance, or 1 week in advance for public holidays. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Booking starts 10:00am - 6:00 pm daily. Subject to availability. Book by: October 15.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.