By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can enjoy a contemporary 3-course Italian dinner for just $80 at Capo at Rockbund. Fully valued at $133, this exclusive menu by award-winning chef Enzo Carbone includes an appetizer, main course, and a dessert to finish for each person. Each diner also receives a glass of wine with their meal.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 3-course contemporary Italian dinner for 2 for just $80 at Capo at Rockbund, Shanghai
- Save an exclusive 40% off regular prices
- Offer includes an appetizer, a main course and a dessert for each person
- Each guest also receives a glass of wine with dinner
- Main course choices include slow-cooked ribs, black truffle risotto and organic spring chicken
- Award-winning Executive Chef Enzo Carbone has opened and headed Holiday Inn Shanghai's Cucina, Issimo and MATTO Bar & Pizzeria prior to Capo's opening in October, 2012
- TimeOut praises Capo's food as "uniformly excellent"
- Located at Yi Feng Galleria, a luxury mall in a historic 1911 building on The Bund
- Single person voucher can be purchased at $40 in addition to a 2-person voucher
- Available for dinner 6 nights a week until March 10
Jan 22, 2013 - Mar 10, 2013
Capo at Rockbund
5/F, Yifeng Galleria,
77 East Beijing Road,
- Receive the following 3-course menu for two people:
- Appetizer (Choose two)
- Roasted Beef Marrow with Sicilian Rock Salt & Roasted Porcini
- Spanish Anchovies, Capers from Pantelleria & Homemade Ventresca Tuna
- Beef Carpaccio
- Radicchio di Treviso, Grana Padano and raw organic mushrooms
- Main (Choose two)
- Pastificio Setaro Schiaffoni
- with Roasted Eggplant, Passato di Pomodoro, Basil & Ricotta Salata
- 24 Month Parmigiano Reggiano & Norcia Black Truffle
- Marinated BBQ Pork Ribs
- 12-hour Slow Cooked & Finished on Wood Fire Oven
- Brick-pressed Organic Free Ranch Spring Chicken
- "Diavola" Rosmarino, Chili & Lemon
- Cannoli con Maramellata
- Cannoli with Homemade Orange Marmalade & Pistachio Ice Cream
- Two Glasses of Wine
- (Service charge and tax are included)
- Located at Yi Feng Gallaria, a luxury mall in a historic building on The Bund, Capo is a modern Italian restaurant with a "cookhouse" concept. It's the first restaurant in Asia to feature a twin wood-and-charcoal-fired pizza oven imported from Italy. TimeOut Shanghai calls the menus created by award-winning Italian Executive Chef Enzo Carbone and his team "uniformly excellent." Chef Enzo has over 20 years of cooking experience all over the world and headed Holiday Inn Shanghai's Cucina, Issimo and MATTO Bar & Pizzeria before collaborating with the trendy JIA Group to open Capo in October 2012.
- This offer is valid Monday to Saturday, 6:30pm - 11:00pm, until March 10, 2013. Subject to availability.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, January 30. Vouchers can only be redeemed for dinner at Capo at Rockbund Monday to Saturday, starting immediately until March 10, 2013. Blackout dates: Chinese New Year holidays (please contact Capo for exact dates) and February 14. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Please book by phone at least two days in advance and quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Dinner serves from 6:30pm to 11:00pm. Guests must be seated by 7pm. Book by March 8, 2013. Single person voucher can be purchased at $40, but can only be used in addition to the 2-person voucher.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.