By Ashley Yeo
Savor the culinary work of some of Shanghai's top chefs with a mouth-watering 5-course French dining experience from Chez Ivan Falu on the Bund for just $65 for two people.
Why we love it
- Newly-minted Head Chef Florent, brings a decade's worth of culinary skills honed in Marseille, France
- Available for lunch or dinner for two, Tuesday to Sunday
- Each diner chooses from two appetizers (fresh shrimp salad or a salmon caviar cup) and two mains (baked lobster or lamb chop)
- Other courses on the menu include soup, pan-seared scallops and the chef’s specialty dessert
- Located in the heart of Shanghai’s city center with spectacular views of The Bund
- An eye-opening dining experience with its tasteful “modern rustic chic” décor according to Shanghai WOW!
- Participating restaurant in 2014 Shanghai Wine Week
May 12, 2014 - Jul 31, 2014
Chez Ivan Falu on the Bund
No.22 Zhongshan East 2nd Rd, Huangpu
Tel: +86 21 63233877
- For $65, two diners receive:
- Choice of one appetizer each:
- Either fresh shrimp salad with homemade bread and eggplant dip OR salmon caviar cup
- Two portions of Australian pan-seared scallops with foie gras
- Two black truffle cream of pumpkin soups
- Choice of one main course per person:
- Either 1/2 portion of baked Boston lobster OR Australian lamb chop with sauteed asparagus
- Two sets of the chef's dessert specialty (changes daily)
A third person may join the table for $33.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Monday, May 26. Vouchers can be redeemed for a 5-Course lunch or dinner for two (Tuesday to Sunday) at Chez Ivan Falu On The Bund until July 31, 2014. Falu On The Bund is closed Mondays. Book by: July 29. Single person voucher is $33, and can only be used in conjunction with a 2-person voucher. Bookings are essential. Reservations start immediately; please book by phone at least 2 days in advance. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Valid from 11.30am till 1.30pm for lunch, and 6.30pmtill 10pm for dinner.