By Travelzoo Staff
Stay at Hangzhou's Aman Resort, the award-winning Amanfayun, for $745 per night for two people. Fully valued at $946, this offer is ideal for honeymooners or anyone in search of a romantic luxury getaway.
Why we love it
- Stay at the luxurious Amanfayun by Aman Resorts for $745 per night for two people, saving $200 off regular prices
- Exclusive offer for two people features 60-minute massage, afternoon tea, and more
- Amanfayun is located 20-minute from Hangzhou's UNESCO World Heritage site - The West Lake
- Stay in a spacious Village Room with private courtyard and outdoor dining and lounge areas
- Daily breakfast for two people and one child under 12
- Enjoy 60-minute foot or head and shoulder massage per room, per stay at Aman Spa
- Complimentary afternoon tea for two people
- Late checkout until 2pm (subject to availability)
- Chinese calligraphy lessons (3pm-5pm daily)
- Two tickets to Lingyin Temple
- Access to the on-site gym, outdoor heated pool and sauna
- Awarded "Best Resort in East Asia" by Gallivanter’s Guide, "Top 10 Boutique Hotels in China" by Travel+Leisure, and "Asia’s Best Spas 2011" by Condé Nast Traveler
- Amanfayun is ideal for honeymooners, or anyone in search of luxury and privacy
- Stay for 2 nights for $1,490 and receive onetime couple's massage and one-way airport transfers
- Valid for travel through November 30
22 Fayun Lane, West Lake Street,
West Lake Scenic Area,
Tel: +86 571 87329999
What's included & when
- Sep 12, 2013 - Nov 30, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- - One-night stay in a Village Room
- - Daily breakfast for two people and one child under 12
- - Daily afternoon tea for two people
- - One 60-minute foot massage or head and shoulder massage per room, per stay
- - Free in-room Wi-Fi
- - Free Lingyin Temple tickets for two
- - Late checkout until 2pm (subject to availability)
- Amanfayun Hangzhou restored a 700 year-old Chinese village into a luxury resort set in a tranquil area. It offers three restaurants, a tea house, Aman Spa, and an outdoor heated pool. Village rooms feature king size bed, daybed, TVs, iPod or iPhone docks, and open out to private courtyards with outdoor dining and lounge areas. It is a 50-minute drive north of Hangzhou Airport, a 20-minute from the West Lake and Hangzhou city center, and just 45 minutes from Shanghai by high speed train.
- As Aman's second property in China, Amanfayun was awarded “Best Resort in East Asia” by Gallivanter’s Guide, and named to "Top 10 Boutique Hotels in China" by Travel+Leisure and "Asia’s Best Spas 2011" by Condé Nast Traveler.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday September 25. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays through November 30. Blackout dates: October 1-7. Book by: November 1, 2013.
All taxes included. Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellations must be made within 7 days of booking or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child under 12 with existing bedding. One child under 12 eat breakfat for free. All rooms are with King Bed and extra bed is not available. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Reservation is subject to availability.