By Kar Tim Chua
Indulge in a divine menu for two at just $98 with an exclusive deal from the ultra-luxury Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund. Featuring three restaurants including the highly praised Pelham's, Travelzoo subscribers can enjoy a Chinese, Western or French meal with savings up to 57% off regular prices.
Why we love it
- This sumptuous dining offer features a choice of three restaurants from the 5-star property
- Choose between a 3-course weekday lunch at Pelham's, or a 8-course Chinese menu at Wei Jing Ge, or a 3-course Western menu with tea/coffee at Grand Brasserie
- "Pelham’s French fare and Wei Jing Ge’s regional Chinese cuisine make the hotel a fine-dining destination," praises Forbes Travel Guide
- Famous for its modern French cuisine, the elegant Pelham's was named the '2014 Best Restaurant in Shanghai' by Shanghai Tatler
- Awarded the 'Best Chinese Restaurant' by 2013 Voyage Gourmet Gold List, Wei Jing Ge features authentic regional Chinese delicacies, including Shanghainese, Cantonese, Sichuan and Huai Yang dishes
- Grand Brasserie won the 'Most Popular of Restaurant Week 2013' and 'Best Restaurant of Restaurant Week 2011' by DiningCity
- Pelham's has a selection of over 500 fine wines and vintage Champagnes while great Chinese liqueurs and teas can be found at Wei Jing Ge
- Single diner vouchers, so a third person can join the table, are available for $49
Aug 15, 2014 - Oct 13, 2014
Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund
- For $98, two people can dine at one of the following restaurants:
- Valid for lunch Monday to Friday only
- 3-course menu each including your choice of starter, choice of main, and dessert
- Wei Jing Ge
- Valid for lunch or dinner Monday to Friday, and dinner only Saturday to Sunday
- 8-course menu each including starter, soup, seasonal dishes like hairy crab meat and abalone, fried rice and fruits
- Grand Brasserie
- Valid for lunch or dinner Monday to Saturday, and dinner only on Sunday
- 3-course menu each including your choice of starter, main, dessert and coffee or tea
- Click here to see all menus
Single person vouchers can be purchased for $49, but can only be used in conjunction with the two person voucher
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Friday, August 29, 2014, but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for 3-course lunch for two, Monday to Friday, at Pelham's; 8-course lunch, Monday to Friday, and dinner nightly for two at Wei Jing Ge; 3-course lunch, Monday to Saturday, and dinner nightly for two at Grand Brasserie, at Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund until October 13, 2014. Book by: October 1.
Pelham's serves lunch from 11:30am - 2pm. Wei Jing Ge serves lunch from 11:30am - 3pm and dinner from 5:30pm to 11pm. Grand Brasserie serves lunch from 11:30am - 2:30pm and dinner from 5:30pm to 10pm.
A single person voucher is $49, and can only be used in conjunction with a two person voucher. Bookings are essential. Reservations start immediately; please book by phone at least two days in advance, and five days in advance for weekends and public holidays' eves. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability.
Customers can only access this special rate by purchasing a Travelzoo voucher; these rates cannot be booked directly with the restaurants. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. Voucher must be presented on arrival. Must be used in one visit.