By Travelzoo Staff
See Thailand's most beautiful beaches from a different perspective with a 3-day/2-night cycle tour from Amazing Bike Tours. At just $385 per person (twin share) and available across all of high season, this offer saves 30% off the regular cost of this exclusive package from Phuket's #2-ranked activity on TripAdvisor.
Why we love it
- Witness Krabi and Phuket's exceptional countryside scenery with a 3-day/2-night cycle tour from Amazing Bike Tours for just $385 per person, twin share
- Fully valued at $550, this #2-ranked activity on TripAdvisor takes you off the beaten track to some of Thailand's most striking provinces
- Enjoy idyllic sights like palm and rubber plantations, small villages and Buddhist temples, and Phang Nga Bay's famous limestone karsts
- Tour is limited to just 16 guests and is led by experienced, English-speaking guides
- Comfort is ensured by an air-conditioned support vehicle with spare parts and refreshments (available days 2 and 3)
- Explore the laid-back islands of Koh Yao Noi, Phang Nga and Ao Nang, Krabi
- Kayak through the spectacular gorges, lagoons and mangroves of Thalane Bay
- Hike up to a Buddhist monument perched on top of a mountain and enjoy panoramic views of the landscape
- Free pick-up and drop-off in Phuket, or guests have the option of dropping off in Krabi
- Travelzoo guests receive a complimentary high-quality bike jersey (reg. $40)
- All meals provided, excluding breakfast on day 1 and dinner on day 3
- Overnight accommodation will be at Koh Yao Chukit Resort and Green View Village Resort Ao Nang
- Amazing Bike Tours is praised for its unique content and is the recipient of a 2013 "Certificate of Excellence" from TripAdvisor
- With selected departure dates across high season, the last tour departs April 22, 2014
Nov 06, 2013 - Apr 22, 2014
Amazing Bike Tours
Moo 9, Chaofa Road
Tel: +66 87 263 2031
- Travelzoo subscribers will receive all of the following:
- - 3-day/2-night "Krabi Explorer" tour that starts and finishes in Phuket
- - Complimentary high-quality bike jersey (reg. $40)
- - Complimentary pick-up and drop-off in Phuket (guests may choose to drop-off in Krabi)
- - Boat and ferry transfers
- - All meals except for breakfast on day 1 and dinner on day 3
- - Fully guided small group tour with English-speaking guides
- - Air-conditioned support vehicle on Days 2 and 3
- - Overnight accommodation in 3-star hotels
- The adventurous ride through Phang Nga and Krabi takes travelers through quiet back roads ideal for taking in the beauty and serenity of the countryside. Combining on- and off-road cycling, riding is done on well-surfaced roads that are suitable for people of all levels. Explore the laid-back islands of Ao Nang and Koh Yao Noi, take in the majesty of the pristine mangrove forests and towering limestone canyons of Thalane Bay, and enjoy panoramic views of the landscape atop a mountain.
- Guests will stay overnight at the 3-star Koh Yao Chukit Resort and Green View Village Resort Ao Nang, and will enjoy sumptuous, freshly-prepared Western and Thai meals.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, November 13. When you are ready to book, contact Amazing Bike Tours and mention your name and Travelzoo voucher number. Tours depart on Nov 19, Dec 10, Jan 28, Feb 18, Mar 21 and Apr 22 only, so book early to secure your desired dates. Vouchers can be redeemed for tours up through April 22, 2014 and are subject to availability. A minimum of 4 guests must book a tour for it to depart, and there is a maximum of 16 people per tour. Book by: December 31, 2013.
Offer is non-refundable. You must book at least 48 hours in advance, and booking amendments must be made at least 7 days in advance of tour or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is based on twin share. Single supplement of THB 2000 per person paid directly to the company for guests who require their own room. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All itineraries subject to change due to inclement weather.