By Travelzoo Staff
See Vietnam on an 11-day deluxe tour with this offer from Destination International Holidays. Regularly $1863 per person, this tour is now going for just $935 per person, twin share and includes:
Why we love it
- Destination International Holidays is offering an 11-day Vietnam deluxe tour for just $935 per person, twin share
- This tour regularly costs $1863 per person
- You will receive all 4-star hotel accommodation, domestic flights and air-conditioned coach transport
- Attraction entrance fees and select meals with all breakfasts are also included
- This tour visits Ho Chi Minh City, taking in the famous Ben Thanh Market and the French-inspired Central Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Visit Hoi An to see the Phuoc Kien Pagoda, the UNESCO-listed Old City and a famous Vietnamese silk embroidery workshop
- Other highlights include a tour of the Hue Imperial City, a Halong Bay boat excursion visiting small islands, and grottoes and a water puppet show in Hanoi
- Optional activities are also available for a fee, including a cyclo ride in Hue, a boat trip on the Thu Bon River in Hoi An and a half-day tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels
Destination International Holidays
Tan Binh District
Ho Chi Minh City, 70000
Tel: 1300 813 391
What's included & when
- Sep 18, 2013 - May 31, 2014
- -All 4-star hotel accommodation
- -All domestic flights
- -All air-conditioned coach transport
- -Select meals including all breakfasts
- -Attraction entrance fees as included in the itinerary
- -English-speaking tour guide
- This tour starts in Ho Chi Minh City which you'll be able to see both at your own leisure and on an organised walking tour, which takes in the Ben Thanh Market and French-inspired attractions such as the Central Post Office, City Hall, Opera House and Notre Dame Cathedral.
- You’ll then fly to Da Nang and drive to Hoi An where you’ll enjoy a walking tour of this riverside town. You’ll have the opportunity to visit the UNESCO-listed Old City or take an optional boat trip on the Thu Bon River.
- To get to Hue, you’ll take a picturesque drive by Da Nang Bay and the Marble Mountains stopping at a local marble artisan village. Upon arrival in Hue, take a tour of the 19th century Old Imperial City home to a variety of palaces and temples.
- After flying to Hanoi and driving to Halong Bay, enjoy a boat excursion taking in the small islands and grottoes. Weather permitting, you also may be able to take a swim and visit the fisherman rafts in the Bay.
- Your final stop on this tour is Hanoi which you’ll take in on a city tour visiting the Old Quarter, the Museum of Ethnology and Hoan Kiem Lake. You’ll be treated to a water puppet show accompanied by a traditional Vietnamese orchestra. Then, have one more day to explore the city at your leisure before one final farewell dinner.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday September 25 but could sell out earlier. Bookings are essential. Vouchers can be redeemed for tours from October 1 to May 31, 2014.
The advertised price is valid on a twin share basis and can only be redeemed for bookings of two. This offer does not include international flights. All bookings are subject to availability. Bookings should be made by November 30, but to ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Bookings hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.