By Travelzoo Staff
Spend three nights at the 5-star Hyatt Regency Kinabalu in Malaysian Borneo for just $349 for two people. Featuring daily breakfast, a massage and more, this exclusive package is valid all the way into 2014 and saves 45% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- Stay at the 5-star Hyatt Regency Kinabalu in Malaysian Borneo for just $349 per 3-night stay, saving 45% off regular prices
- Exclusive offer for two people includes accommodation in a King Room
- Enjoy daily breakfast for two people at Tanjung Ria Cafe
- One complimentary 30-minute Foot Reflexology massage per person, per stay at Avantang Spa (reg. $30 per person)
- 24 hours of free in-room Internet (reg. $18)
- Take 15% off food at all restaurants except Shenanigans Pub (excludes beverages)
- Upgrade to a Sea View Room and pay just $20 extra per night, saving 40% off regular prices
- Centrally located near the popular night market and historic sights, and only 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Hotel fronts the South China Sea and has views of the islands of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- Onsite amenities include outdoor swimming pool, gym and Avantang Spa
- Top nearby attractions include Tanjung Aru Beach and Mount Kinabalu, the highest peak in Southeast Asia
- Luxurious King Rooms feature LCD TVs, DVD players and rainshowers
- Valid for stays all the way into 2014
Hyatt Regency Kinabalu
Jalan Datuk Salleh Sulong
Kota Kinabalu, 88991
Tel: +60 88 22 1234
What's included & when
- Aug 14, 2013 - Jan 20, 2014
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- -3 nights' accommodation in a King Room
- -Daily breakfast for two people (reg. $19 per person, per day)
- -24 hours' free in-room Internet ($18 value)
- -One 30-minute foot reflexology massage at Avantang Spa (reg. $30 per person, subject to availability and advanced booking)
- -15% off food at all restaurants except Shenanigans Pub (excludes beverages)
- -Extra nights available for just $116 each
- Travelzoo subscribers can also upgrade to a Sea View Room for just $20 extra per night, saving 40% off regular nightly rates for these rooms with stunning views over the South China Sea and Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
- The waterfront hotel is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu International Airport, within walking distance of the city's shopping malls, bustling night market and historic sights. Tanjung Aru Beach and Mount Kinabalu, the tallest peak in Southeast Asia, are also a short drive away.
- On-site amenities include a gym, swimming pool and Avantang Spa. Luxurious King Rooms feature city or atrium views, LCD TVs, DVD players, and rain showers within marble baths.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday August 21. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from September 1 through January 20, 2014. Blackout dates: September 8-12; September 27 – October 7; December 21 – January 4, 2014. Book by: December 31.
Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least 7 days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Limit one massage per person, per stay; treatment is subject to availability and must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. No refunds on unused items.
Rooms subject to availability. Rate is based on twin share; maximum occupancy is 3 people. Children under 11 stay free with rollaway or existing bedding, including breakfast. Rollaway bed for a third adult is MYR 156.60 payable directly to the hotel, including breakfast. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.