By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a luxurious night on the town at Bangkok's JW Marriott Bangkok for just $139 per night for two people. Fully valued at $225, this exclusive offer includes complimentary cocktails, free Internet and much more for the 5-star hotel on Sukhumvit Road.
Why we love it
- Stay at Bangkok's 5-star JW Marriott Bangkok for just $139 per night, saving 38% off regular rates
- Exclusive offer for two people includes high season travel, all the way to January 2014
- Hotel is conveniently located on Sukhumvit Road near shopping, dining and BTS Skytrain
- Features accommodation in a stylish Deluxe Room with Bangkok skyline views
- Receive free in-room Internet (reg. $20 per day)
- Enjoy one complimentary standard cocktail per person, per stay at Manhattan Bar
- Take 20% off food & beverage at 6 different on-site bars and restaurants (excludes New York Steakhouse, Tsu and Nami Restaurants)
- Late checkout to 2pm
- 20% off all a la carte spa treatments
- Include breakfast for two and pay just $169 per night, saving more than $100 off regular rates
- Upgrade to a high-floor Premier Room with free daily BTS Skytrain pass and pocket Wi-Fi device for mobile phones and pay just $159 (room only) or $189 (with breakfast)
- Luxurious hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, gym, spa, and eight restaurants and bars
- Chic rooms feature LCD TVs, luxurious bedding, and separate hot tubs with spray jets
JW Marriott Bangkok
4 Sukhumvit Road
Tel: +66 2656 7700
What's included & when
- Jul 24, 2013 - Jan 11, 2014
- Receive all of the following:
- -Accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- -Free in-room Internet (reg. $20 per day)
- -One complimentary standard cocktail per person, per stay at Manhattan Bar
- -Late checkout to 2pm
- -20% off food & beverage (excludes New York Steakhouse, Tsu and Nami Restaurants)
- -20% off a la carte spa treatments
- Guests who wish to include breakfast can pay just $169 per night, saving more than $100 off regular rates.
- For the additional benefits of free daily BTS Skytrain passes, complimentary laundry pressing (3 pieces), and a free pocket Wi-Fi to enable Internet access for mobile devices, upgrade to a high-floor Premier Room and pay just $159 (room only) to $189 (with breakfast) including all of the benefits above.
- JW Marriott Bangkok offers an outstanding location close to Bangkok's legendary shopping and nightlife as well as two BTS Skytrain stations. On-site amenities include 8 restaurants and bars, an outdoor swimming pool, a gym and a spa.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday July 31. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from July 24-August 9; September 1-30; and November 28-January 11, 2014. Bookings are subject to availability so make sure to book as soon as possible. Book by: December 1, 2013.
Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least seven days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. All taxes are included in the prices listed. Rate is based on twin share; maximum occupancy per room is three adults, or two adults and one child. Third adult with extra bedding costs THB 1,200 per person per day ROOM ONLY and THB 2,000 per person, per day including breakfast. Children under 6 stay and eat breakfast free with existing bedding. Kids 7-12 stay free with existing bedding and eat breakfast for THB 500 per person, per day; kids 12 and under are THB 2,000 per person, per day with extra bed AND breakfast. oucher is pre-paid and non-refundable. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. No cash value or cash back. Cocktail voucher cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Main offer DOES NOT include breakfast; purchase a $169 breakfast voucher to receive this inclusion.