By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can stay at Cambodia's stylish Shinta Mani Siem Reap for just $340 per 3-night stay. Featuring upgrade, return airport transfers, cocktails and more, this exclusive offer saves 36% off regular prices.
Why we love it
- Spend 3 nights in enchanting Siem Reap, Cambodia for just $340 for two people
- This exclusive offer from the 4.5-star Shinta Mani Siem Reap saves 36% off regular rates
- Includes guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Room and daily breakfast for two
- Enjoy return airport transfers (a $30 value)
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
- Receive one complimentary welcome cocktail per person, per stay
- Early 10am check-in and late checkout to 3pm (subject to availability)
- Exclusive 20% off treatments at Shinta Mani Spa
- Opened in 2012, hotel was designed by renowned architect Bill Bensley, named "The King of Exotic Luxury Resorts" by TIME Magazine
- Hotel features 5-star amenities like terrazzo bath, rainshower, LCD TV and iPod dock
- Deluxe Rooms overlook lush gardens or the swimming pool
- Shinta Mani donates $5 of every room night to local charity, and trains locals to work on its staff
- Additional nights available for just $113 each
Shinta Mani Siem Reap
Oum Khun Street
Tel: +855 63 761 998
What's included & when
- Jun 12, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- -Upgraded accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- -Daily breakfast for two
- -Return airport transfers (a $30 value)
- -Complimentary welcome cocktails (one per person, per stay)
- -20% off treatments at Shinta Mani Spa
- -Early 10am check-in / late 3pm checkout (subject to availability)
- Shinta Mani opened in 2012, designed by acclaimed hotel architect Bill Bensley. The 4.5-star hotel features 5-star amenities like terrazzo baths, rainshowers, LCD TVs and iPod docks, but is also a training center for local Cambodian hospitality students.
- The hotel is located on a leafy street in the middle of Siem Reap's bustling town filled with restaurants, boutiques and craft markets. The world-famous Angkor Wat Temple Complex is just a 15-minute drive away. Other on-site amenities include a swimming pool and four different restaurants and bars.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by June 19. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from June 13 to October 31, 2013. Book by: October 1. Rooms are subject to availability, and cancellations or changes must be made 7 days prior to arrival or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Additional nights may be purchased for $113 each, but can only be used in addition to a 3-night stay. Rate is based on twin share; maximum occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Kids under 4 stay free with free breakfast; kids 4-12 stay free with extra or existing bedding, and breakfast is US$11 per person, per day. Extra bed for anyone over 12 is US$49 per room per night, including bed and breakfast only. Maximum 1 extra bed per room. This deal cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.