By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the gorgeous and diverse countries of Vietnam and Cambodia on a private 10-day tour from Laughing Roo Travel for just $860 per person. Saving $485 off the regular cost and valid ANYTIME from now through January, this tour includes Ho Chi Minh City and the Cu Chi tunnels, a cruise down the Mekong Delta, the amazing temples of Angkor Wat and much more.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 10-day tour of southern Vietnam and Cambodia for just $860 per person, twin share
- This exclusive offer from Laughing Roo Travel is regularly priced at $1,345
- Receive small group guided tours of Ho Chi Minh City and the famous Cu Chi Tunnels
- Travel window spans much of high season, when weather is best, and includes school holidays
- Take in the 'rice bowl of Vietnam' and bargain at the famous Cai Rang floating market
- Visit Cambodia's capital city of Phnom Penh and the famous Angkor Wat Temple complex in Siem Reap
- Includes nine nights' accommodation at top-rated 3-star hotels
- Upgrade to award-winning 4-star hotels and private tours throughout for $480 extra per person
- Daily breakfast, six lunches and two dinners
- Tour also includes airport pick-up and drop-off in Ho Chi Minh City and Siem Reap, respectively
- Includes all ground transportation and speedboat trip between Chau Doc, Vietnam and Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Both tours feature private guided tours throughout Cambodia; 4-star option will also receive private tours in Vietnam
- English-speaking guides throughout
- Price also covers all entrance fees and security permits
- Children between three and six years old pay just $430 per child (limit of one child per two adults)
- Valid for tours ANYTIME from now until January 31, 2014
Laughing Roo Travel
01B Phan Boi Chau
Tel: +84 0975 622 208
What's included & when
- May 22, 2013 - Jan 31, 2014
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- -Nine nights' 3-star hotel accommodation (4-star upgrade option also available)
- -1-day small group Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnels tour
- -Mekong Delta boat ride from Ben Tre to Can Tho
- -Cai Rang Floating Market visit
- -Private Phnom Penh city tour including Killing Fields, Genocide Museum and Russian Markets
- -Private 2-day Angkor Wat temple complex tour with local guide
- -Return airport transfers in Ho Chi Minh City and Siem Reap, and all other ground /boat transportation as indicated by tour program
- -English-speaking guides throughout>
- -Daily breakfast, six lunches and two dinners
- -All entrance fees and security permits
- Beginning in Ho Chi Minh City, you'll take in sights like the Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum. Along the Mekong Delta see the lush vegetation of Vietnam's fertile 'rice bowl and visit local families on their farms. Learn about Cambodia's turbulent recent history first-hand in the capital city of Phnom Penh, then step back in time with a visit to its ancient mystical temples in the lively town of Siem Reap.
- Accommodation is in 3-star hotels that are all highly-rated on TripAdvisor. Guests who upgrade to the 4-star option can stay in multiple Travelers' Choice Award-Winning hotels, and will also enjoy private tours throughout the trip.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday May 29 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for tours departing any time from now until January 31, 2014 (must depart by January 21). Bookings should be made by December 1, 2013.
For full itinerary please see Laughing Roo's website. Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellations must be made within 7 days of booking or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is based on twin share; single supplement is US$250 per person ($460 for the 4-star upgrade), payable direct. Children under 3 stay free of charge if sharing bed and room with two full-paying parents; children 3-6 pay 50% of the tour price (limit one child per two adults). Accommodation and group tour upgrades available upon request at extra cost payable directly to the merchant. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
NOT INCLUDED: Visas, flights, drinks, tips, phone calls and other private expenses.