By Travelzoo Staff
Stay at Marriott's newest Bali property with a 3-night break at The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali for just $399 for two people. The 5-star property is the first hotel in Asia to be part of Marriott's Autograph Collection of "strikingly independent luxury hotels." Travelzoo subscribers will save more than 50% off the full cost of this exclusive package.
Why we love it
- Spend three nights at the new Stones Hotel - Legian Bali for just $399 for two people
- Property is Asia's first "strikingly independent luxury hotel" in the Autograph Collection by Marriott
- Save more than 50% off the regular cost of this exclusive package
- Includes guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Pool View Room (limit 15 rooms per day)
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Enjoy one 60-minute Balinese massage per person, per stay at Celestine Spa (reg. $55 per person)
- Exclusive 30% off return airport transfers and additional spa treatments
- Take 20% off food and beverage at the hotel's three restaurants and bars
- Late checkout all the way to 5pm
- Offer includes Bali's most popular months of July and August
- Chic Deluxe Pool View Rooms overlook the swimming pool with private outdoor soaking tub
- Upgrade to a Premium Pool Room with private plunge pool and pay just $599 for three nights, saving 32% off regular prices
- All rooms include free Wi-Fi, rain showers, 42" LED TVs and Bose iPod stereo systems
- Property is across from Legian Beach, and walking distance to the clubs, shops and restaurants of Seminyak
- Valid anytime through October
The Stones - Legian Bali, an Autograph Collection Hotel by Marriott
Jalan Raya Pantai Kuta
What's included & when
- May 15, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- Receive all of the following:
- -Guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Pool View Room (limit 15 rooms per day)
- -Daily breakfast for two people
- -One 60-minute massage per person, per stay at Celestine Spa (a $110 value)
- -30% off return airport transfers (reg. $70, just $49 with discount)
- -30% off additional spa treatments
- -20% off food and beverage at the hotel's three restaurants and bars
- -Late checkout to 5pm
- Guests who want even more luxury can upgrade to a Premium Pool Room with private plunge pool for just $67 extra per night, saving more than 30% off regular rates.
- Newly-opened in late 2012, The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali offers modern and stylish room amenities like free Wi-Fi, 42" LED TVs, rain showers and iPod docks. On-site facilities include a 3,000 square meter swimming pool, three restaurants and bars, and a gym. Legian Beach is just across the street, and the nightlife and shopping of upscale Seminyak is a short stroll away.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday May 22. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from May 16 until October 31, 2013. Book by: October 1, 2013.
Rooms are subject to availability. Offer is non-refundable, and amendments must be made within 7 days of booking or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child under 12. Kids stay free with existing bedding; breakfast for children 6-12 is US$15 per person, per day. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Additional nights are available for $133 each but can only be purchased in addition to a 3-night stay. Upgrade to a Deluxe Pool View Room is limited to 15 rooms per night, otherwise room type is a Deluxe Garden View with 1 King or 2 Single Beds, and guests can pay $42 per night directly to the hotel to upgrade.