By Travelzoo Staff
Stay at the 5-Star Veranda Chiang Mai - The High Resort for just $299 per 3-night stay for two. Save more than 40% off this exclusive offer that features Thai massage, spa discounts, airport transfers and more.
Why we love it
- Spend three nights at the 5-star Veranda Chiang Mai - The High Resort for just $299 for two people
- This exclusive package is fully valued at $516
- Stay in a Valley Deluxe Room overlooking the peaceful mountain valley
- Enjoy one 30-minute Thai massage per person per stay, plus 20% off all other spa treatments
- Daily breakfast and 20% off all additional food & beverage
- Veranda Chiangmail - The High Resort ranks #1 for its area on TripAdvisor
- Resort provides a twice-daily free shuttle to the city of Chiang Mai, considered Thailand's culinary and spiritual capital
- Luxurious rooms offer free Wi-Fi, 42" LCD TV, DVD player, rain shower with separate tub, and private balcony with stunning views
- Up to two children under 12 can stay and eat breakfast free
- Additional nights cost just $100 each
Veranda Chiang Mai - The High Resort
192 Moo2 Banpong
Chiang Mai, 50230
Tel: +66 5336 5007
What's included & when
- Mar 06, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- Enjoy this mountain retreat just outside the northern Thai city of Chiang Mai, considered Thailand's culinary and spiritual capital, with all of the following:
- -Three nights' accommodation in a Valley Deluxe Room for two adults
- -Daily breakfast
- -Complimentary return airport transfers ($60 value)
- -One 30-minute Thai massage for two people per stay ($40 value)
- -20% off all food and beverage at the resort's four restaurants and bars
- -20% off all additional spa treatments
- -One free welcome drink per person
- -Up to two kids under 12 can stay and eat breakfast free
- -Free twice-daily shuttle into Chiang Mai
- Valley Deluxe Rooms feature flat screen TVs, iPod docks and private balconies with views over the countryside. The resort features a rooftop infinity pool overlooking the valley, plus a wealth of daily activities including cooking classes, garland-making and fruit carving. Guests also have excellent access to the mountain Hill Tribe and elephant treks for which Chiang Mai is famous.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, March 13. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from March 7 until October 31, 2013. Book by: October 1.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellations must be made three days prior to arrival to avoid voucher forfeiture. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is two adults and two children below 12 years old. Additional adult requiring extra-bed chargeable at $50 per night including breakfast. Maximum 1 extra bed per room. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Limit one massage and transfer per person, per stay.