By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the famous mountains, yoga and wildlife of Nepal with a 12-day guided trek and tour for just $899 per person, twin share. This exclusive offer from Earthbound Expeditions - recommended by Lonely Planet and The New York Times, and ranked #3 out of hundreds of trekking companies on TripAdvisor - would normally cost $1877.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 12-day journey through Nepal with world-class trekking, yoga and more for just $899 per person, twin share
This exclusive offer from Earthbound Expeditions regularly costs $1877
- Features 5 days of moderate trekking along the scenic Annapurna Circuit, with 4 nights' accommodation in traditional Tibetan teahouses
Includes 7 nights' 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan National Park
Complimentary safari activities in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Chitwan National Park, including elephant ride, canoeing or Tharu local village visit
Bonus hot springs excursion and boat ride on Lake Phewa in Pokhara
Daily breakfast throughout, plus two lunches and three dinners
Three yoga and meditation classes included in the package price
Includes return airport transfers and all ground transportation between cities
Authentic Nepalese cultural show and farewell dinner on last night of trip
Choose from six different departure dates in 2013
Earthbound Expeditions is recommended by Lonely Planet and the New York Times, and ranks #3 on TripAdvisor out of hundreds of Nepalese trekking companies
For full itinerary and more details see the the Earthbound Expeditions website
Travelzoo subscribers can also purchase a voucher for the 16-day "Everest Base Camp Trek" for the exclusive price of $1399 per person (reg. $2977). Click here for more information.
Thamel Bhagawoti Marga
What's included & when
- Nov 28, 2012 - Nov 13, 2013
- Highlights of the tour include:
- -Five days of moderate trekking along the famed Annapurna Circuit, including sunrise at Poonhill and an overnight stay in Chomorong Village
- -Three yoga and meditation classes
- -A scenic boat ride and hot springs visit at Lake Phewa in Pokhara
- -2-day stay in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Chitwan National Park, including safari activities like an elephant ride, canoeing or Tharu village visit
- -A farewell dinner and cultural show in Kathmandu on the last night of the trip
- Guests will spend four nights in local teahouses while trekking and seven nights in 3-star hotels in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan National Park. The tour price also includes daily breakfast, all ground transportation, English-speaking guides throughout and all necessary trekking permits and national park fees.
- For more information, please see Earthbound Expeditions' Frequently Asked Questions page. Travelzoo subscribers can also purchase a voucher for the 16-day "Everest Base Camp Trek" for the exclusive price of $1399 per person (reg. $2977). Click here for more information on that tour.
The fine print
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or to make a booking.This tour is valid for the following 2013 departures: March 24-April 4; April 19-30; May 1-12; September 26-October 7; October 12-23; and November 1-12. Additional dates may be available subject to demand.
Please note: There will be a $67 surcharge for tours between September and December 2013. Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday December 5. When you are ready to book, contact Earthbound Expeditions and mention your Travelzoo voucher.
Offer does NOT include airfare to/from Kathmandu, visa fees, personal equipment/clothing, travel insurance, gratuities or meals not mentioned above.
Rate is subject to availability and based on twin share, including tax. There is a single supplement of $297, payable directly to Earthbound Expeditions. There is a maximum of 15 people per tour group, with up to four groups available per departure date. Cancellations are not allowed once booking is confirmed and vouchers are non-refundable. Once you book your tour, changes are not permitted within 10 days of your tour date, or else are subject to forfeiture. Vouchers must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on existing reservations.
No children under 18 are allowed without adult accompaniment. This tour is suitable for people of all ages who are at a fitness level capable of up to 6 hours of moderate trekking per day.