By Travelzoo Staff
Traveling to Bangkok in the next 9 months? Choose from a selection of popular day tours starting at just $23 per person with an exclusive offer from Bangkok2tour.com. From the iconic floating market to meeting a real live tiger, save up to 40% off the regular cost of these top itineraries:
Why we love it
- Enjoy some of Bangkok's most popular sites with group tours starting at just $23 per person (based on twin share)
- Exclusive offer from Bangkok2Tour.com saves 40% off regular rates and up to 60% off the cost of competitors' tours
- Choose 1/2 or full day tours, all including pick-up and drop-off at your Bangkok hotel
- For $23, take a 1/2 day tour of the famous Damnoen Floating Market and Mae Klong Railway Market
- For just $49, add an elephant ride in Samut Songkhram on to the end of the markets tour
- Visit the legendary Bridge on the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi and ride on the infamous "Death Railway" with an all-day tour for $92
- For $118, combine a Bridge on the River Kwai visit with a stop at the "Tiger Temple" and meet a live tiger up close
- All tours are valid for redemption through June 30, 2014
Sep 23, 2013 - Jun 30, 2014
107 Urbano Soi Ram 94
Tel: +66 80 787 8338
- Half-day Mae Klong Railway Market & Damnoen Saduak Floating Market ($23)
- Shop at the famous market on railway tracks, where market stalls are cleared for a train to pass through three times a day. Afterwards, take a boat ride to enjoy the Damnoen Saduak Floating market, where goods are sold from longtail boats.
- Half-day Markets Tour + Elephant Ride ($49)
- Visit the railway market and floating market (no boat ride), and cap the morning off with an elephant ride at Elephant Village in Samut Songkhram.
- Full-day Kanchanaburi tour including The Bridge on the River Kwai + Train Ride ($92)
- Visit the infamous Bridge on the River Kwai, constructed by prisoners of war during WWII and commemorated by the eponymous Oscar-winning film. Guests can also take a ride on the Thailand-Burma railway (also known as the "Death Railway") and will visit a nearby Second World War military cemetery.
- Full-day Kanchanaburi tour including The Bridge on the River Kwai + Tiger Temple ($118)
- Visit the Bridge on the River Kwai and military cemetery; instead of the train ride get up close and personal with live tigers at Wat Pha Luang Ta Bua, a Buddhist monastery and animal sanctuary home to over 100 tigers as well as gibbons, water buffalo and camels.
- All tours depart daily and are subject to availability. This offer requires that at least two vouchers be purchased per booking.
The fine print
Vouchers are valid for use from September 11 through June 30, 2014. Tours depart daily and are subject to availability. When you are ready to book, contact Bangkok2Tour.com and mention your name, selected tour and Travelzoo voucher number.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments must be made 7 days prior to departure to avoid voucher forfeiture. All bookings and amendments are subject to availability. A minimum two vouchers must be purchased per booking. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Includes Bangkok hotel pick-up & drop-off. Lunch is not included.