Explore the Alaskan frontier, both along the coast and in the wilderness with this 11-night comprehensive trip. Save $800 per person on packaging this trip separately.
This $1,499-per-person voyage starting and ending in Seattle includes:
- Transfer from Seattle to Vancouver
- Seven-night cruise on Princess Cruises, a World’s Best Cruise Line (Travel + Leisure)
- Motorcoach from Whittier to Denali
- One night at Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Transfer via rail from Denali to Talkeetna
- Two nights at McKinley Princess Lodge
- Motorcoach from McKinley to Anchorage airport
- Flight from Anchorage to Seattle
- One night at Seattle hotel
Sail from Vancouver on May 10 or May 24 aboard the Crown Princess along the Alaskan coast to Whittier. Stop in Ketchikan, Juneau, and Skagway while sailing through Glacier Bay.
For $400 more per person, depart June 7 or August 30 with all the same inclusions.
Click here for more information on this deal. This special is limited to 30 cabins per sailing. This is part of a larger Labor Day sale featuring other discounted cruises through 2014.
Book by August 30.