Go trekking in the Dolomites, take a hike in the Tuscan countryside or paddle a sea kayak around the Dubrovnik coast with this selection of active European holidays. G Adventures has sliced up to $446 off a range of deals, with departures available until the end of the year.
Prices start at $464 (£299) per person -- here are our favourites:
- Turkey Active Adventure… was $620, now $464 (£299)
Cycle from the mountains to the coast, through ruins and Turkish villages
- Scottish Highlands Adventure… was $697, now $523 (£337)
Sample whisky, trek around lochs and go rafting
- Loire Valley Cycling… was $993, now $744 (£479)
Pedal through the Garden of France, stopping at rustic markets and vineyards
- Trekking in Garfagnana… was $1,086, now $814 (£524)
Visit a Tuscan agriturismo and hike in the mountains
- Croatia Active Adventure… was $1,241, now $930 (£599)
Lots of outdoorsy activities on offer, from kayaking to an uninhabited island to snorkelling
- Trekking in the Dolomites… was $1,396, now $1047 (£674)
This 9-night Italian trek includes a selection of hikes, home-cooked meals and mountain hut stays
The offers include daily breakfast, some lunches and dinners, all accommodation and the services of a local guide throughout. Groups are small -- the average size is 10-12 people -- and there are no supplements for single travellers.
The tours start on select dates until December 31. Call the number below for full details and reservation.