Treat yourself and your family to a 2-night escape at the Avillion Port Dickson in Malaysia, for just $636 (MYR 1930) per stay, excluding tax and service charge. Visit through March to save 43% off regular rates.
This rate is per family of six with a maximum of four adults and two kids (below 12), and features the resort's signature Water Chalets which sit above water for guests to relax and enjoy the private sea-view balcony. The deal also includes meals, 30 minutes of water sports and more, making the effective value $106 per person for a family of six.
The Family Plus Package includes all of the following:
• 2 nights’ stay in a Water Chalet
• Daily buffet breakfast for 4 adults and 2 kids
• Dinner at Crow’s Nest Restaurant for 4 adults and 2 kids (once per stay)
• Lunch at Crow’s Nest Restaurant for 4 adults and 2 kids (once per stay)
• 1 hour karaoke OR 30 minutes “Water Bee Ride"
• 20% discount on food & beverages
Located on the west of Negeri Sembilan’s coastline, Avillion Port Dickson faces the Straits of Malacca. The resort features a full-service spa, four dining options, three swimming pools, a tennis court, a well equipped gym, and a petting farm. In addition, it is approximately 75 minutes drive to both Kuala Lumpur and Melaka Town, and only an hour away from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. It currently ranks #3 for its area on TripAdvisor.
Valid for Sunday to Thursday night stays until March 31, 2013. Book by January 23, but may sell out earlier.