SAN FRANCISCO--MAY 06, 2013-- For the next five days, the cost of balcony cabins on 11-night Hawaii sailings on Celebrity Cruises -- named one of the world's best cruise lines by Travel + Leisure this year -- is reduced to $1199 per person in a sale exclusive to California and Nevada residents.
This deal, which saves as much as $1000 per person on regular prices, includes:
- $100 onboard credit per cabin
- Prepaid gratuities (a $264 value)
- Free bus transfer from the San Diego airport to the port in Ensenada
- Reduced deposit to $450 per person
- Sept. 23 sailing on the Celebrity Solstice; the Oct. 22 sailing on the Celebrity Millennium is $100 more per person
This offer is part of a larger California and Nevada residents-only sale from CruCon Cruise Outlet that includes additional destinations worldwide and the option to add airfare from San Francisco at discounted prices. For more information, click below. To book, call 800-493-6609 and mention promo code CAX13. Final price will include $91-$97 in taxes per person. The sale ends Friday.