NATIONWIDE--FEBRUARY 15, 2013-- Top-rated cruise line Royal Caribbean just released a sale on Europe cruises to entice passengers with some of the most aggressive deals we've seen this year.
Many of the deals break down to less than $100 per person per day for accommodations, meals and entertainment -- making cruising one of the most cost-efficient ways to visit Europe.
Most sailings are in spring and fall -- an ideal time to visit Europe due to mild temperatures, fewer crowds and less expensive airfare -- with some deals available in summer.
Top deals include (prices are per person):
- GREEK ISLES: 7 nights from Venice w/$150 credit ... $499
- SPAIN, FRANCE & ITALY: 7-night Mediterranean in oceanview cabin w/hotel stay ... $599
- ITALY, GREECE & TURKEY: 7-night Mediterranean in oceanview cabin w/prepaid gratuities ... $649
- TRANSATLANTIC: 13 nights from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale w/$400 credit ... $699
- BRITISH ISLES: 10 nights visiting Scotland, Ireland & England w/$200 credit ... $1049
- EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN: 7 nights in balcony cabin incl. roundtrip air from NYC & hotel ... $2099