DALLAS--JANUARY 24, 2013-- This morning, the cost of a six-night Ireland spring vacation -- including upscale hotels in four cities, roundtrip air from Dallas and car rental -- was reduced to $1299 per person, including taxes and fees, in a five-day sale exclusive to Travelzoo.
This special from Great Value Vacations knocks as much as $500 off the cost of purchasing the components of the package separately.
The offer includes:
- Roundtrip flight to Dublin from Dallas
- Six nights in 4- and 5-star hotels in County Laois, Galway (pictured), Killarney and Dublin
- Manual-shift economy car rental
- Spring departures on April 2, 9, 10-11, 15-17, 22-25
- Option to add the following extras for $99 more per person: daily Irish breakfast, admission to the Cliffs of Moher, and tours of the House of Waterford Crystal factory, Ring of Kerry and Guinness Storehouse
This deal, which is based on double occupancy, is part of a larger sale that also includes eight-night stays for $150 more per person. The sale ends Monday.
Note: When booking through the link below, the correct sale price will display after clicking the desired date on the calendar.