WASHINGTON, D.C.--JANUARY 14, 2013-- Today, award-winning Qatar Airways launched a five-day sale to exotic worldwide destinations from Washington, D.C. Known for its 5-star service, spacious seats, wine selection and more than 1,000 seat-back entertainment options, Qatar Airways was named Airline of the Year by the prestigious Skytrax survey for the second year in a row.
These fares, which knock as much as $500 off prices on competing airlines, are available over select dates through April (some India fares are available into May). These are the lowest fares we've seen from the airline for spring travel this year.
Sample roundtrip fares, including tax, from D.C.:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates ... $952
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates ... $954 (through March)
- Singapore ... $996-$1001
- Delhi, India ... $1001-$1008
- Ahmedabad, India ... $1002
- Bangkok, Thailand ... $1003 (February and April only)
This sale ends Friday at 11:59 p.m. ET.