BOSTON--JANUARY 08, 2013-- Icelandair is introducing a unique and adventurous Volcano Tour and Glacier Walk vacation with a 96-hour sale that includes air from Boston for $795 per person, including taxes and fees.
This is the first time we've seen discounted Iceland packages for winter as well as spring travel, a popular time to visit as days get longer. The deal saves as much as $500 on packaging the deal's comprehensive components separately.
The offer includes:
- Roundtrip nonstop airfare to Reykjavik from Boston
- Three nights at the 4-star Hotel Natura plus a welcome breakfast on day of arrival
- A glacier walk and exclusive guided off-road SuperJeep excursion through Iceland's volcanic landscapes -- including the Eyjafjallajökull that famously erupted two years ago -- featuring waterfalls and black sand beaches
- Access to the Soley Natura Spa featuring geothermal pools
- Departures on many dates Jan. 28 - April 30, including select Wednesdays-Fridays -- ideal for a long-weekend getaway; May dates start at $32 more per person
With this deal, additional nights can be added for $39 more per person. The sale ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Friday. We recommend booking early as inventory is limited and popular dates -- such as weekend departures -- will likely sell out quickly.