AUSTIN--DECEMBER 04, 2012-- This morning, the cost of Cancun winter getaways -- including nonstop air from Austin, long weekends at a beachfront hotel and all meals -- was reduced to $499 per person, including taxes.
This Apple Vacations deal, which knocks an additional $200 off already-discounted pricing, includes:
- Roundtrip nonstop flights to Cancun from Austin
- Three nights at the beachfront Flamingo Cancun Resort
- All meals and beverages as well as use of non-motorized water sports, including kayaking and snorkeling
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and resort
- Friday departures on Jan. 11, 18, 25
The deal is part of a larger Mexico sale that also includes weeklong stays for $749 per person (regularly $1340) or the option to upgrade to a 4-star adults-only Riviera Maya resort for $180 more per person.
Note: During the booking process, select the Standard Room Inclusive room type (for +$80) to get the $499 meal-inclusive deal.
About the resort: The property is in the Cancun Hotel Zone, just a five-minute drive to shopping and nightlife. It boasts two pools, a swim-up bar, two restaurants, a snack bar by the pool, a lobby bar, as well as daily and nightly activities and entertainment.