RALEIGH--NOVEMBER 30, 2012-- This morning, the cost of six-night Ireland spring vacations -- including 5-star hotels in four cities, car rental and roundtrip air from Raleigh-Durham -- was reduced to $1199 per person, including taxes and fees, in a deal exclusive to Travelzoo.
This special from Aer Lingus Vacation Store knocks as much as $550 off the cost of purchasing the components of the package separately.
The offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Dublin from Raleigh-Durham
- Six nights in 5-star hotels in County Laois, Galway (pictured, left), Killarney and Dublin, including the Four Seasons Dublin (pictured, right)
- Manual-shift economy car rental
- Spring departures on April 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 24; +$100 per person on May 1, 8, 15, 22
- Option to add the following extras for $99 more per person: three Irish breakfasts and admission to the Cliffs of Moher, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Old Jameson Distillery and House of Waterford Crystal Tour plus shopping discounts in Kildare Village
This deal, which is based on double occupancy, is part of a larger sale that also includes eight-night stays for $1399 per person and eight-night stays with the extras noted above for $1498 per person.
The sale ends Wednesday, Dec. 5.