DENVER--NOVEMBER 15, 2012-- For the next 96 hours, Icelandair is reducing the cost of its Northern Lights adventure packages from Denver to $769 per person, including taxes and fees. This is a savings of more than $400 on packaging components of the deal separately.
The offer includes:
- Roundtrip nonstop airfare to Reykjavik from Denver
- Three nights at the Center Hotel Klopp with breakfast daily (except day of arrival)
- Guided off-road tour through southern Iceland's volcanic landscapes in a Land Rover or SuperJeep to search for The Northern Lights (pictured above)
- Traditional lobster dinner
- Departures on select dates Jan. 11 - April 7, including over weekends
With this offer, additional nights can be added for $35 more per person. Upgrades to 4-star hotels are also available. The sale ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, Nov. 18.