NEW YORK--SEPTEMBER 11, 2012-- For the next 96 hours, the price of a Riviera Maya vacation -- including five nights at a beachfront resort, unlimited meals and drinks, and airfare from New York City -- is reduced to $699 per person, including taxes.
This package from CheapCaribbean.com costs the same as resort alone, essentially making the airfare free and the whole package 40% off.
The offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Cancun from New York City
- Five nights at the well-reviewed Barcelo Maya Colonial and Tropical Resort
- Unlimited meals and beverages, including alcohol
- Up to two kids 12 and younger stay and eat for free (with air it's $369 per child)
- $200 in resort coupons, including $60 toward a romantic dinner on the beach
- Departures most dates Sept. 16 - Oct. 27
As part of this sale, select November-December departures are reduced to $849 per person. This is a savings of more than $350 on regular prices. Sale ends Friday, Sept. 14.
About Barcelo Maya Colonial and Tropical Resort: This resort sits on a mile-long stretch of private beach approximately 20 miles from the Cancun International Airport and nine miles from the popular Xcaret theme park. It has three pools, seven restaurants, a kids club, miniature golf, water sports and tennis courts. Its Mayan-inspired spa features a Temazcal, which is a Mayan steam bath, along with 25 treatment rooms and a floatation tank.