Take off for Southeast Asia while staying at a number of top-rated hotels and resorts in places ranging from the "World's No. 1 Tourist Destination" (Time Magazine) to a UNESCO World Heritage city. Save up to 55% with the following exclusive deals for Travelzoo subscribers.
BANGKOK: Metropolitan by COMO ... $99 per night through Dec. 24 (reg. $179)
- This 4.5-star Thai hotel boasts a great location near embassies and famous shopping in the city recently named the "World's No. 1 Tourist Destination."
BALI: The Stones Legian Bali ... $399 for a three-night stay for two through Oct. 29 (reg. $714)
- This 5-star Marriott Autograph Collection hotel opened in late 2012 and is located across the street from Legian Beach, one of the best beaches in Bali for sunset viewing.
LAOS: The Luang Say Residence ... $375 for a three-night stay for two through September (reg. $657)
- A member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World group, the resort is five minutes from the heart of Luang Prabang, an UNESCO World Heritage city known for its Buddhist temples and monasteries.
MALDIVES: Over-water villa at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa ... $695 per night through October with a four-night minimum (reg. $1069)
- Taj Exotica was rated the No. 1 resort in Asia on the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List. This offer includes daily breakfast and a complimentary dinner.
PHUKET: Suite at Indigo Pearl ... $399 for a three-night stay for two through October (reg. $723)
- The 5-star hotel, a World Travel Award winner, is located in Southern Thailand's premier beach region that the New York Times says has "a growing crop ... of top-notch restaurants and even a thriving art community."
VIETNAM: Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa ... $419 for a three-night stay for two through Jan. 19 (reg. $1003)
- The beachfront location overlooks the South China Sea at this 2013 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice award winner for "Luxury." It includes breakfast and two 60-minute massages.
Note: Blackout dates may apply.