Praised by Fodor’s, Conde Nast Traveler and The New York Times for “over-the-top spa services” that make patrons feel “pampered like an A-lister,” Bliss, Mandara and Elemis Spas across the country are offering deals for the next three days. Pick any treatments available, including massages, facials, scrubs and add-ons, at a spa of your choice.
New York City and New Jersey:
- Bliss SoHo: This spa is the first of its kind -- the flagship that started Bliss spas around the globe; New York Magazine calls the services "among the city’s best" ... $149 (reg. $249)
- Bliss 49: Nestled inside the trendy W New York, New York Mag lauds Bliss 49 for being "scrupulously designed" ... $149 (reg. $249)
- Bliss 57: New York Mag praises Bliss 57 for its quality services and a staff that's "one hundred percent present" ... $149 (reg. $249)
- Bliss Spa at the W Hoboken: Described as a "mecca" of "over-the-top spa services" by Time Out New York ... $149 (reg. $249)
- Bliss Spa at the W Dallas-Victory: Travelzoo subscribers can treat themselves, family or friends to a spa day, which includes pool and amenity access ... $99 (reg. $200)