Travelzoo rounded up some of our most popular offers of the year to provide a great agenda for a long weekend in Las Vegas. Whether it’s a decadent dinner at a top Vegas restaurant, a relaxing spa day, an acclaimed Cirque du Soleil show or an adrenaline-pumping activity, these deals will provide ample fun in Sin City and save you money in the process.
Some of our favorite entertainment, restaurant, spa and activity deals are below.
- Stratosphere Tower: The tallest freestanding observation tower in the US offers 360-degree views of The Strip ... $12.50 (reg. $18)
- Las Vegas Balloon Rides: Soar over the Nevada desert at sunrise and touch down to a Champagne toast ... $129 (reg. $188)
- Fast Lap Indoor Go-Kart: An MSN Travel pick and favorite of NASCAR's Kyle Busch, Fast Lap karts can reach 50 mph ... $29 (reg. $60)
- Night Train Las Vegas: Seize the night in Vegas with this VIP nightclub party bus tour including cover charges ... $39 (reg. $99)
- Drift Spa at Palms: Relax with a massage or facial plus extras at this Conde Nast Traveler pick ... $69 (reg. $140)
- Ritual Salon & Spa: Recharge with an 80-minute massage at one of two locations: Green Valley or Summerlin ... $59 (reg. $130)
- Green Valley Ranch Resort & Spa: Visit this "flat-out fabulous" resort's "modern and hip" spa (Frommer's) for an 80-minute massage or facial ... $99 (reg. $200)
Shows and Nightlife:
- "The Beatles LOVE": "The Beatles LOVE" by Cirque du Soleil "delivers the goods in the manner of the best Vegas shows" (Variety) ... $55 (reg. $104)
- Blue Man Group: The innovative multisensory musicians interact with the audience at their new home at The Monte Carlo ... $81 (reg. $116)
- "Mystere": The original Cirque du Soleil show on The Strip, "Mystere" combines acrobatics and athletics ... $49 (reg. $76)
- Penn & Teller: The funniest comedians alive according to Entertainment Weekly, Penn & Teller's show is a Vegas staple ... $49.50 (reg. $82.50)
- "Zumanity": Experience a seductive twist with "Zumanity The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil"... $50 (reg. $69)
- Gordie Brown: Star impressionist Brown "is the guy you should want to see in Las Vegas" says the Las Vegas Review-Journal ... $27.25 (reg. $50)
- "Zarkana": The New York Times calls the Cirque du Soleil show a "gravity-defying, high-flying acrobatic spectacle" ... $55 (reg. $99)
Travelzoo Tip: Our Fly.com team found cheap airfares to Vegas, starting at $88, roundtrip, including tax. When you're there, grab a hotel room starting at just $24; click here to see deals on Vegas hotels up to 65% off.