Sunny skies and 70 degrees are in the Bay Area weekend forecast, perfect for a weekend outdoors. Take the kids on a local history cruise from Sausalito, tour Half Moon Bay by kayak or escape to a beachfront hotel -- all for as much as 55% off.
Here's a full list of our San Francisco weekend deals:
STAY & PLAY:
- Kayak Half Moon Bay: Hourlong double kayak or stand-up paddleboard rental for two ... $25 (reg. $50) Update: Sold Out.
- Sail SF Bay: Two-hour Friday sunset or Saturday-morning history sailings from Sausalito Yacht Harbor ... $35 (reg. $80)
- Ballet San Jose: World premiere performance incl. Mozart ... $26 (reg. $52)
- Scenic Horseback Ride: 90-minute ride through MacKerricher State Park & along Ten Mile Beach; sale ends Thursday ... $32 (reg. $50) Update: Sold Out.
- Weekend Flights from San Francisco: $161 & up (roundtrip, incl. tax)
- Los Angeles: Upgraded balcony room at 5-star Beverly Hills hotel near Rodeo Drive ... $259 (40% off)
- Oceanside: Beachfront hotel w/Wi-Fi near longest pier on West Coast & train ... $129 (25% off)
- Lake Tahoe: Two-night retreat to lakeside hotel incl. food & beverage credit ... $179 (reg. $363)
- Seattle: AAA 4-Diamond downtown hotel near Pike Place Market w/views of Puget Sound ... $149-$195 (50% off)
- Scottsdale: One-bedroom suite at retro-style hotel incl. bike rentals & comedy club passes for two ... $79 (reg. $155)